Information on the protection of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR"), provides for regulations aimed at protecting individuals and other entities with respect to the processing of personal data. Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The company Eden Immobiliare Snc, with registered office in Largo Berlese 15 - 57027 San Vincenzo (LI) Italy, (hereinafter, the "Company"), in its capacity as Data Controller, provides you with the following information pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR:
1. Data processing methods and purposes
Your personal data are collected solely from you, both at the time of your registration on the site and during the stipulation of the contract, and will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfilment of the obligations inherent to the relationship with the Company, in particular:
- for the insertion of personal data into the company computer database;
- for bookkeeping and billing;
- for the management of receipts and payments;
- in order to fulfil the obligations provided for by civil and fiscal laws, by regulations and by community legislation.
The processing of personal data will be carried out on paper and computer media by the Data Controller, by the person(s) in charge and the people in charge, with the observance of every precautionary measure that guarantees security and confidentiality.
2. Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The legal bases of data processing, as the case may be, may be your consent, a contract being carried out to which you are a party, or the fulfilment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as Data Controller. The provision of your personal data is optional, but failure to provide it may make it impossible for us to establish a working relationship or fulfil our contractual obligations or, in general, fulfil our legal obligations.
3. Communication and distribution of data
Your personal data, for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be communicated to:
- natural and legal persons (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy firms, auditing firms, couriers and forwarding agents, data processing centres, etc.) used by the owner to fulfil administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations;
- banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments;
- factoring or debt collection companies;
- our specially appointed employees and collaborators and within the scope of their duties.
Any communication will only be in relation to the data that are necessary for the purposes described above. Your personal data will be stored on servers located within the European Union; the Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside of the European Union.
4. Data retention
Your personal data will be kept for the duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will retain the personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfilment of contractual and legal obligations, including tax obligations. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the period of limitation provided for by law to enforce or defend a right in court.
5. Rights of the interested party
At any time you may exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to articles 15 - 22 of the GDPR regulation, which for your convenience we summarise below. In particular, you have the right:
- to cease data processing in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including in relation to services identical to those already purchased from our Company (so-called right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data is processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
- to obtain rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the deletion of personal data which concern you in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of the data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) you have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you if they are processed for our legitimate interest; (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we would like to point out that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of cancellation);
- di ottenere che i dati personali che La riguardano siano solo conservati senza che di essi sia fatto altro uso nei seguenti casi (a) Lei contesti l'esattezza dei dati personali, per il periodo necessario a consentirci di verificare l'esattezza di tali dati personali; (b) il trattamento sia illecito ma Lei si opponga comunque alla cancellazione dei dati personali da parte nostra; (c) i dati personali Le siano necessari per l'accertamento, l'esercizio o la difesa di un diritto in sede giudiziaria; (d) Lei si sia opposto al trattamento e si sia in attesa della verifica in merito all'eventuale prevalenza dei nostri motivi legittimi al trattamento rispetto a quelli dell'interessato (c.d. diritto di limitazione);
- to receive in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format your personal data processed by automated means, if they are processed under contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called right of portability).
Finally, we remind you that you have the right to apply to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 - 00186 Rome RM) to enforce your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. Any request addressed to the Data Controller or person in charge can also be sent by registered letter, telefax or e-mail via the references listed below.
6. Data Controller and person in charge of data processing
The Data Controller is: Eden Immobiliare Snc - e-mail address: email@example.com.
The list of those responsible for the processing of personal data is available at the Data Controller’s offices and can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In requesting the express authorisation of your consent to data processing, please accept our best regards.